2012 was a great year for Pinterest!
Here are a few facts you may find interesting:
- Pinterest buyers spend more money, more often, and on more items than any of the other top 5 social media sites
- Pinterest generates over four times as much revenue per click as Twitter, and 27% more revenue per click than Facebook
- U.S. consumers who use Pinterest follow an average of 9.3 retail companies on the site.
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from Pinterest
- Pinterest generates more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined!
- Pinterest recently created Business Pages (making it even easier for businesses to do business on Pinterest!)
These facts raise an obvious question:
Are you making money with Pinterest?
If not, you should be!
That’s why I’m holding a powerful free webinar, “How To Build Your Business With Pinterest” on Tuesday, January 8th, at 9:00 pm ET, where I will:
- Demonstrate 3 techniques you can use to start making money from Pinterest right now!
- Introduce Pinterest Business Accounts and how you can use them to put profits on your bottom line
- Show you specific case studies of people making serious money with Pinterest as we speak!
- Answer your questions
What are your biggest questions about Pinterest? Let me know by leaving a comment below.
And don’t forget to Like, Share, Google+ and Pin this post!