Google just released the results of a new study that showed that sites that are not mobile friendly actually cost Â the sites business.
Some of the factors they cited:
- 67% are more likely to buy if the site is mobile friendly
- 50% said that if they went to a site using their mobile device and it wasn’t mobile friendly they would use that site less often
- 48% said they felt the company didn’t care about their business if their site wasn’t mobile-friendly
So what does this mean for you and your business?
- Certainly, if your site is not yet mobile-friendly, it needs to be one of your first priorities to make it so.
- This is even more important if your competitors are not yet mobile friendly
- So don’t fall for the argument that you don’t need to do it because none of your competitors have done it yet
- It can actually be a competitive advantage for you!
My suggestion is the same as it always is… just go do this stuff!
Â Learn more here: Mobile-friendly sites turn visitors into customers – Analytics Blog
Is your site mobile-friendly? What’s holding you back? Let us know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to Like, Share, Tweet and Pin this post!