5 things you should never ever post on social media
I just read an interesting article listing 5 things you should never ever share on Twitter.
And while I totally agree with the 5 things they listed:
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Your body parts
- Your banking and credit card information
- Password hints
- Your symptoms – I don't care to know that you've just thrown up for the 32nd time. That's one of those things that just should be kept silent
- Your fights with others – please don't tell us about your fight with your spouse, your boss, your boyfriend, your neighbor, etc. We don't need your drama on our wall! The place where this is even worse than Twitter is Facebook. Remember the Thumper rule: if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all!
- Your vacation schedule – that's just inviting someone to rob your place
- The fact that you're bored – sorry, we don't need to know that
- Your political leanings – it just loses friends and convinces nobody.