I just read an interesting article listing 5 things you should never ever share on Twitter.
And while I totally agree with the 5 things they listed:
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Your body parts
- Your banking and credit card information
- Password hints
I believe that this list is too short. Plus, none of these are particular to Twitter, they apply everywhere, like Facebook too!
Personally, I’d add:
- Your symptoms – I don’t care to know that you’ve just thrown up for the 32nd time. That’s one of those things that just should be kept silent
- Your fights with others – please don’t tell us about your fight with your spouse, your boss, your boyfriend, your neighbor, etc. We don’t need your drama on our wall! The place where this is even worse than Twitter is Facebook. Remember the Thumper rule: if you can’t say nothing nice, don’t say anything at all!
- Your vacation schedule – that’s just inviting someone to rob your place
- The fact that you’re bored – sorry, we don’t need to know that
- Your political leanings – it just loses friends and convinces nobody.
Learn more here: 5 Things You Should Never, Ever Share On Twitter – AllTwitter
So what do you think? Do you disagree with any of these? What else should be added? Let us know by Liking, sharing, tweeting, and pinning this post and by leaving a comment below.