Are you aware that anyone (you!) can now broadcast live to YouTube through Google Hangouts?
Think about the impact of that.
You can now use the technology of Google Hangouts to record live action video, from several different locations if you wish, combine it all into a single broadcast, and have it stream to an audience of ANY size live on YouTube!
All for free!
This is a game-changer! Because it’s much more than it appears on the surface.
It ties in with Google+ not only to publicize your hangout, but to affect your search engine rankings too.
And, as I said, it’s live streamed to YouTube, plus, within minutes of the conclusion of your broadcast, a recording is placed onto YouTube for all the world to see.
Think about the possibilities – you could:
- Become a TV producer, literally running your own television show out of your home
- Do product reviews to sell directly or as an affiliate
- Share your screen, so you can add the teaching power of written materials for a more traditional webinar
- Have multiple presenters to add interest and value to your channel
- Live broadcast a live conference or convention
- Interview celebrities and experts for your audience
- Create live-action video broadcasts without the traditional expenses associated with equipment and bandwidth
The possibilities are endless (share your ideas in the comments below)
All with your existing computer, webcam, and Internet hookup!
Like I said, game changer!
Here’s the replay of the Google Hangout Broadcast I recently did with a couple of my buddies, on how to use Google Hangout Broadcasts to build your business. It’s well worth watching the whole thing.
TIP: we got brainstorming and pushing each other during the last 40 minutes, and gave some golden ideas…
In other words – watch all the way to the end!
By the way, I’ve decided to extend the special bonus I offered until midnight Friday night, March 15th, so check it out now!
What do you think? How can you see using this technology to build your business? Let me know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to share, like tweet and pin this!