Super Bowl 2013: When the Lights Go Out in Your Business
Super Bowl 2013 was full of lots of unexpected twists and turns. The 49ers were supposed to win the Super Bowl. In the 4 times they've goneÂ to theÂ Super Bowl, they have won. By theÂ beginning of the second half the Ravens were up 28-6. It looked like it was going to be a blow out.Â The announcers were all surprised.
Then,Â something unexpected happened!Â The lights went out inÂ the Superdome.Â Now, I don't know about you. But, I'm not sure I would want to be in a huge stadium, in New Orleans, with thousands of sweaty drunk people and no power! They were able to use auxiliary power to get half the stadium lit. But there was a 34 minute break before the game started again.
Now, here is the interesting thing. The power outage affected both teams differently. When the lights came back on, the San Francisco 49ersÂ were on fire! There was almost no stopping them. The power outage seemed to help them get their mojo back. They regrouped, discussed strategy and went out and almost won the game.
The Ravens, however, lost their mojo. Could itÂ be that they came down from the high of blasting out in the first half. Maybe they were a little cocky thinking they had this game. Either way, they were barely able to hang on and win the game.
What happens when the lights go out in your business?
Have you ever lost your business mojo? You're not making the money you need/want. You're spending way to much time on social media marketing and you aren't getting any results. You're spending so much time on menial tasks that you can't work in your business. You lose momentum.
WhatÂ you canÂ do to get your mojo back!
You need to go back to the basics.
Want more traffic and sales?
Want more traffic and sales?
Hi, I'm Don Crowther and one of the things I love most is helping you build your traffic and sales. The only question is - is that what you want too?
If it is, give me your info below, and I'll send you powerful tools and techniques to help you achieve that goal.
- Hire a coach.
- Start tracking using your Google Analytics to see where your traffic is coming from and where you need to spend more time.
- Make sure you have a business plan. It is never to late in the year to plan for your business.
- Consider outsourcing. If you can get the little task (that are important for daily business) off your plate, you can focus on your products or clients.
- Take a look at your website. Is it out dated? Do you have your current products up?
- Blog about what you are going through. Part of social media is being personal. This is a great way to build relationships.
- Find a brainstorming partner.
- Join a mastermind group.
The world of the entrepreneur can be lonely if you don't associate with others and lean on their shoulders. We all go through times where we lose our mojo. But, if you dwell on it or throw yourself a pity party for too long, you're going to lose your business.
What advice can you give for someone who has lost momentum in their business?