Iâ€™m known in online marketing circles as a strategic, traffic, conversion and social media guy. But what some of you might not know is that I also have much broader business training and expertise.
I want to tell you a little about that background.
Please understand that Iâ€™m not telling you any of this to brag but instead to introduce a very important topic to you.
Here are a few facts about my background that you may not know:
- I hold an MBA from one of the countryâ€™s most prestigious business schools, the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Virginia.
- Before I began marketing online, I put that degree to work helping Fortune 500 companies develop and market products.
- I was really good at it. So good, in fact, that in an industry where 80% of new products fail, I produced nothing but winners.
- These products were so successful that they have raked in something north of $8.5 Billion so far.
How did I do that?
It wasn’t magic.
It wasn’t rocket science.
It wasn’t intuition.
The secret to my success lay in one of the simplest things imaginable: I asked people what they wanted and then we created those products for them.
And guess what? They bought those products, because we only created what they wanted, never what we would have preferred to create.
It seems really simple, doesnâ€™t it? But most business owners donâ€™t know how important it is to find out what people want, who they are, and what they think about your business.
It turns out youâ€™re among the people who need to learn that. How do I know? Because you told me, a few months ago.
You see, I asked my friend, Dr. Jeanne Hurlbert, to put together a survey to find out what kind of help you need.
The results of that survey showed me what your top problems are, where youâ€™re struggling.
And the results were very enlightening!
I also discovered something that shook me to my very core: Most of you arenâ€™t earning NEARLY as much money as you should be, because those problems in your business are holding you back.
So I asked Jeanne if sheâ€™d be willing to help me show you how to SOLVE your biggest problems, so you could finally break through and earn the income you and your family deserve.
I called on Jeanne because sheâ€™s a world-class expert at getting inside customersâ€™ and prospectsâ€™ heads, to get the information that makes money for businesses.
Because of that skill, Jeanne been featured or quoted in such media as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, The LA Times, Oprah and Friends, smSmallBiz.com, Forbes.com, Monster.com, Juneau.com, US News and World Report, Radio-TV Interview Report, Health, Smart Money, CNN, NPR, and more.
Sheâ€™s so good at what she does that The Anthony Robbins Companies, $100-million companies like Tatum, five New York Times-bestselling authors, and marketers like Andy Jenkins and me(!) call on her to solve their biggest business problems.
Jeanne has helped dozens of businesses, large and small, solve the SAME business problems that are holding you back.
Thatâ€™s why I asked her to put together a webinar that focuses SPECIFICALLY on YOUR problems and how to solve them.
You see, whether youâ€™re an online marketer, coach, consultant, author, expert, or speaker, you canâ€™t reach your income goals unless you build three core pillars in your business. These are:
- Marketing, and
- Product, service, or program creation.
And we know you donâ€™t have these three vital pillars in place, because you told us. Thatâ€™s whatâ€™s holding you back, thatâ€™s whatâ€™s keeping you from earning the kind of income you and your family deserve.
The secret to building all three of those pillars lies in doing just what I did for those Fortune 500 companies:
1. START A CONVERSATION with your customers and prospects.
2. Find out
o who they are,
o what they want, and
o how satisfied they are with what youâ€™re giving them.
Do that effectively, and the rest is easy.
Hereâ€™s the best part: You can DOUBLE your revenue, because EACH of these pillars can increase your revenue by 1/3.
Letâ€™s look at what these pillars are and why theyâ€™re so lucrative.
First, letâ€™s look at the marketing pillar. If you donâ€™t . . .
- Know who the visitors are who come to your website and EXACTLY what problems they have, so you can customize follow-up messages;
- Have the ability to automate a conversation with your website visitors;
- Have data on who your prospects are, which ones buy, and whyâ€”so you can laser target your marketing,
youâ€™re leaving 1/3 or more of your revenue on the table.
Why? Because you canâ€™t serve people well if you donâ€™t know them well and you certainly canâ€™t craft the messages that will turn prospects into customers and customers into lifelong fans if you donâ€™t know who they are and what â€œmakes them tick.â€
Next, letâ€™s look at the sales pillar. If you donâ€™t have. . .
- At least 15 testimonials, stories of how your product got results or your services changed lives, in your customer, client, or patientâ€™s own words;
- At least 5 case studies, YOUR description of the problems your customer, client, or patient had and YOUR detailed description of how you solved the problem or eased the pain;
- Real, solid statistical data showing that 90% of your customers, clients, or patients are satisfied, 95% would invest in your product or service again and
- A killer uniform selling proposition or â€œUSP,â€
Youâ€™re leaving another 1/3 or more of your revenue on the table.
Why? Because research shows that one of the biggest predictors of business success lies being able to differentiate yourself in the marketplaceâ€”and this proof does that more effectively than anything else.
Finally, letâ€™s examine the product creation pillar. If you donâ€™t know . . .
- EXACTLY what product, service, or program your customers, clients, or patients want next;
- What elements to include in it, to maximize sales;
- How they want that product delivered; and even
- What theyâ€™ll pay;
- When theyâ€™re satisfiedâ€”and when theyâ€™re not,
Youâ€™re leaving another 1/3 or more of your revenue on the table.
Why? Because one of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to create a produce, service, or program and THEN try to find a market for it, instead of just asking your audience what they want and creating the product or service, to order.
i want to buy 21 “Content Strategy Questions, 42 Answers” and VIP
Is it still work?Can i get full stuff?
please answer me,thx.
Yes you can – the only difference is that, since the webinar has already been held, you’ll instantly get a recording of the presentation rather than a webinar registration code.
The URL for that is: http://21questionsaboutcontent.com