Top 21 Blogging Questions Answered!
Are you just getting started in blogging?
Or, do you have a blog and are disappointed in the results you’re getting from it?
If either of these is true, I strongly urge you to watch this video, where I answered 21 top questions about blogging that bloggers need to understand if they want to succeed.
In it, we answered the following questions:
- Is it too late to start blogging?
- How can I earn money from my blog?
- How big does my traffic need to be to earn money from blogging?
- How do I know how much traffic I’m getting to my blog?
- What is the best platform to use for blogging?
- Why should I bother with a domain name and my own WordPress blog when I can blog for free at wordpress.com or blogger?
- How often should I post?
- How long should my posts be?
- What tone should my blog posts take? Clever/funny, serious, lighthearted?
- What about names? Is it OK to use my own name/my kids’ names on my blog?
- Do I need to write about one specific subject, or can I write about whatever I want to?
- What about curating other people’s content on my blog?
- I keep hearing people say I should build a list. What? Why?
- How do I use social media to build my audience?
- Do I need a professional logo and blog design to get started?
- How do I get started using video on my blog?
- How many/how big should pictures be on my blog posts?
- Where can I get free pictures to put on my blog posts?
- How do I get people to comment on my posts?
- How to I get the search engines to find my posts?
- Do I really need to back up my blog? How do I do it?
To delve deeper into how to become a successful blogger, check out my Blogging Success Bootcamp here.
What other key questions do you have about blogging? Let me know by adding a comment below. And don’t forget to like, share, tweet, +1 and pin this post!