Top 21 Blogging Questions Answered!
Are you just getting started in blogging?
Or, do you have a blog and are disappointed in the results you're getting from it?
If either of these is true, I strongly urge you to watch this video, where I answered 21 top questions about blogging that bloggers need to understand if they want to succeed.
In it, we answered the following questions:
- Is it too late to start blogging?
- How can I earn money from my blog?
- How big does my traffic need to be to earn money from blogging?
- How do I know how much traffic I'm getting to my blog?
- What is the best platform to use for blogging?
- Why should I bother with a domain name and my own WordPress blog when I can blog for free at wordpress.com or blogger?
- How often should I post?
- How long should my posts be?
- What tone should my blog posts take? Clever/funny, serious, lighthearted?
- What about names? Is it OK to use my own name/my kids' names on my blog?
- Do I need to write about one specific subject, or can I write about whatever I want to?
- What about curating other people's content on my blog?
- I keep hearing people say I should build a list. What? Why?
- How do I use social media to build my audience?
- Do I need a professional logo and blog design to get started?
- How do I get started using video on my blog?
- How many/how big should pictures be on my blog posts?
- Where can I get free pictures to put on my blog posts?
- How do I get people to comment on my posts?
- How to I get the search engines to find my posts?
- Do I really need to back up my blog? How do I do it?
To delve deeper into how to become a successful blogger, check out my Blogging Success Bootcamp here.
want more traffic and sales?
Hi, I'm Don Crowther, and one of the things I love most is helping you build your traffic and sales. The only question is - is that what you want too?
If it is, click the button below, and I'll send you powerful tools and techniques to help you achieve that goal.
What other key questions do you have about blogging? Let me know by adding a comment below. And don't forget to like, share, tweet, +1 and pin this post!